Senior Sales Manager (German)
Location Islas BalearesFULL_TIME
Consultant Marta De Camps
Date posted 7 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 travel-and-tourism Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Luxury Group Hotel is currently searching for its Senior Sales Manager in order to give support to develop sales on the Spanish market.
About the Senior Sales Manager (Balearic Islands) position:
The Senior Sales Manager will support the company’s business growth on the Spanish market and will be responsible for opening new accounts through long term relationships with clients.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the Senior Sales Manager main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the commercial development plan of the company in Spain by acquiring new strategic accounts and developing the existing ones
- Support staff needs in other divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipate business needs
- Develop the business plan
- Meet and exceed sales targets set and maximize the hotel’s revenues and profits
- Ensure a high level of exposure through different channels
For this position based in the Balearic Islands (Spain), we require a 5+ years experience profile with a strong background in managing Tour Operator and Travel Agency contacts. The Senior Sales Manager will have a proven track record of success in achieving results and experience in commercial negotiations, and previous experience in MICE.
Bilingual in English, German and Spanish is mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be a good networker, talkative, thinker, good negotiator, and available to travel this position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude and good strategic mind, don’t wait and just apply to this position.