Area Manager Alemania
Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 16 de enero de 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 fashion Madrid ES EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An important multinational firm of the Accessories-Fashion sector, is looking for an Area Manager for the German Market, whose objective will be to open the business in the country, creating and coordinating a network of commercial agents.
Reporting to the Export Director, the main functions of this Area Manager will be:
- Analysis of the German market, competors, products, price level, etc., to detect business opportunities.
- Define and implement the commercial strategy, establishing measurable and achievable objectives, as well as the action plan to achieve them.
- Search and coordination of a team of multi-portfolio commercial agents to implement the brand in the country.
- Management of the team of commercial agents, ensuring a correct development of the defined commercial strategy.
- Monitoring and control of sales objectives, implementing the relevant actions to correct possible deviations.
- Periodic reporting of sales and results of the market.
With a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar, you must provide at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role within the Fashion and Accessories sector, with concrete experience in the German market. Moreover, a high level of English, and ideally German, will be necessary.
In addition, you must have excellent business skills, high ability to work autonomously and great leadership and team motivation skills.
If you have experience in creating a network of commercial agents and want to continue developing your professional career in this international field, do not hesitate and apply now!