Area Sales Manager
Consultant Adrián Fargallo
Date posted 24 de mayo de 20192019-05-31 2019-07-23 sales Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Area Sales Manager role has become available at an important Coating Company in Barcelona. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for an Area Sales Manager who wants to take a step ahead.
In this strategic position, as an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the National commercial strategy in order to achieve economic company’s goals.
Your Key functions will be:
- Pursue sales leads, visit existing and new customers
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries, negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue goals
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so targets are met
- Follow all guidelines and Group procedures regarding Health & Safety and Environment
You will need to have:
- Technical studies or University degree in Chemistry would be valuable
- At least 2 years of experience in similar tasks or in a sales / customer service department
- Knowledge of the paint sector (protective paints would be valuable)
- Mandatory required training according to Group Training Policy (see e-convention)
- Quality oriented with proven experience of working to quality standards
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to communicate in English would be valuable
- Computer skills.