Partnership Sales Manager - Education Channel
Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 sales Madrid ES EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational company that offers professional network services is looking for a Partnership Sales Manager for Spain and Italy, based in Madrid, with the aim of continuing their expansion in the market.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the functions of the Partnership Sales Manager will include:
- Analysis and study of the markets and the competition, defining and implementing an adequate sales strategy for each one.
- Prospecting and retention of new clients, as well as development of existing clients within the Educational sector, working to build long-term relationships.
- Elaboration of global agreements.
- Weekly activity reports and portfolio results.
- Process implementation
- Coordination of actions with internal departments at an international level.
- Management of a delocalised Sales team.
High level of Spanish and English is mandatory.
With a Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar and a Master MBA, you must provide at least 3 years of experience in Sales roles, preferably in Start-Up environments. In addition, you will need empathy, resilience, commercial skills and deep knowledge of the Education sector to develop this role with great success.
If you are looking for new opportunities and want to develop your career in a fast growing company, do not hesitate and apply now!