Business Development Director (Coffee Industry)
Consultant lucas kalifon
Date posted 15 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-13 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity as a Business Development Director (Coffee Industry) based in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Regional Sales VP, his main responsibilities will be:
- Develop / initiate, manage and drive the BU sales in the region, initiatives execution and sales growth via managing the Business Development team.
- Support the regional channels and ensure full involvement of the whole regional Sales and Culinary team, to create innovative customer value propositions in order to meet and exceed the annual set BU´s sales target(s)/budget.
- Meet and exceed the BU SEA region sales target(s)/budget.
- Develop new business and consolidate existing business for the BU brand in line with our client's overall strategy.
The Specialised Skills, Knowledge And Abilities Needed Are:
- 10+ years in the Coffee Industry is required.
- Robust management skills.
- Leadership qualities, who inspires, challenges and gets things done.
- Customer empathy.
- Capable of managing key customer & distributor relationships across a multi-channel distribution territory.
- Manage at multiple decision-making levels, applying different influencing skills to each.
- Apply advanced interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exhibit strong commercial acumen and business awareness.
- Maintain a results-orientated approach, with a bias for action.
- Demonstrate effective follow-up /follow-through
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work flexible hours in varied locations, travel required 75%.