Area Sales Manager
Consultant Adrián Fargallo
Date posted 25 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-23 engineering Bilbao Vizcaya ES EUR 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client has a need for a District Representative in his Energy Services group for the Basque Country and Cantabria.
About the position:
If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for revenue within the Oil and Gas industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial or similar).
- 5+years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Previous Refinery/Petrochemical experience
- Advanced English Level
- Account Management experience that includes calling on multilevel plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals