KAM Food Service
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a carolina albarracin
Fecha de publicación 13 de noviembre de 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Valencia Castellón ES EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International food industry company is looking for a KAM to profitably drive accelerated case volume and revenue growth in the HORECA channel in Iberia (Spain & Portugal)
The role main accountabilities will be the following:
- Work to maximize business plan sales and profit aligned with agreed-upon business goals.
- Conduct a market investigation for lead generation that results in the acquisition of new customers in the HORECA channel, including wholesalers, in Spain & Portugal.
- Maintain a real-time insight into competitive activity and communicate same to the business.
- Lad and administer all sales activities for the channel.
- Manage prospecting activities that drive new business and incremental case volume / revenue.
- Effectively lead the Foodservice sales support team management (telesales) - ensuring that the team is adequate, competent and highly motivated.
- "Own" customer relationships by developing, fostering, and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new customers. These relationships will include all levels of the customers organizations including buyer level up to and including senior management / ownership level.
- Implement all new product launches with the support of Mkg Department.
- Lead and participate in design, development and execution of the accounting and marketing plans per key customer in the channel.
- Propose real-time corrective actions for any deviations from budgedt.
- Risk assessment per customer and proposition of action plans.
- Regularly update and communicate progress to Commercial Director.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Transfers information about customers, competitors and market.
- Updates contracts and agreements with key accounts.
Experience & Qualification Standards:
- Degree in Business Administration, Agrobusiness or a combination.
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Minimum 5+ years’ sales experience in the Foodservice-Horeca channel in Spain.
- Substantial prior experience in Food / Seafood sales in the HORECA & Wholesale channel in Spain
- Experience working with clients and result-oriented.
- Knowledge and extensive experience of the channel issues, trends, processes and procedures very essential winning new business.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) to present compelling proposals, reports and creative briefs, and to deliver solid presentations.
- Proven negotiation skills and customer service ability.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with customers.
- Hunter attitude.
- Proven ability & experience in all aspects of sales force planning, organizing, leading / directing and controlling the work of the Foodservice team.
- Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets.
- Strong list of contacts within the channel.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.