Field Account Executive (Sports Retail)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Neus Lozoya
Fecha de publicación 5 de mayo de 2022andalusia sales/business-development 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 fashion Málaga Málaga ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a multinational sportswear manufacturer is looking for a Field Account Executive to manage the territory of Málaga. As Field Account Executive, the primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated field account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
Reporting to Field Account Manager, will have as objectives:
1. Sales Execution:
- Accountable for the preparation, planning and delivery sales presentations.
- Accountable for selling to field accounts through "Futures" and "At-Once" business.
- Measure performance against goal through seasonal sales reports.
- Identify product opportunities and execute product and category strategies.
- Work with Area Field sales manager to develop account base plans.
- For designated accounts develop ad-hoc plans, seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans.
- Meet all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
3. Account Management:
- Accountable for the execution, management and timely coordination of account orders including entry, tracking, order confirmation, cancellations and delivery information together with the Customer Service Team.
- Be active on identifying local market trends and competitors position.
- Work close to Trade Marketing to identify account needs and sell-out tools that will support business growth as well as brand positioning.
- University degree, or similar education in business with marketing and sales focus.
- 3 years work experience in a Sales, in Sport, Lifestyle or FMCG industry.
- Advanced computer skills in the Microsoft Office product family, SAP knowledge will be a plus.
- Analytical skills to understand the business and identify key drivers and opportunities.
- Dynamic, energetic individual with passion for the brand.
- Well Organized and with high decision-making attitude.
- Oriented to Qualitative and Quantitative results.
- Positive mood; team builder.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel.