Sales Manager - International Luxury Brand (Travel)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Alexandre Vickers
Fecha de publicación 9 de junio de 2022barcelona sales/business-development 2022-06-09 2022-08-08 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity to join a world leading hotel group as a Sales Manager. We are looking for a successful candidate to create memorable experiences with guests and liaise with all levels of people and business within Barcelona and across Spain.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling activities to support the Brand strategic business objectives. With their operations expansion, the successful candidate will be overseeing the luxury sales functions including the management of a small team. We are looking for a leader knowledgeable about high volume group sales who will build strong relationships and emotional connections with guests.
What you will be doing:
- Manage inbound sales inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Respond to all group and incentives inquiries encompassing tour operators, travel agents and destination management companies, according to standard procedures.
- Quote and negotiate pricing within the established parameters and process contracts.
- Provide the highest quality of service to all customers at all times.
- Develop relationships within the community and key city markets to strengthen and expand customer base for sales initiatives.
- Listen attentively to customers and discover their individual needs.
- Present creative ideas and solutions to set the stage for success and repeat business.
- Clear understanding of the brand sales strategies to set goals and objectives to determine action plans to exceed those goals.
- Work closely with the Director of Revenue to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the business.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years of luxury sales or hotel sales experience.
- Demonstrate confidence to achieve results in the negotiation process.
- Demonstrated record of being highly organized, competitive, results-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Business thinker who is able to work under pressure, balance multiple priorities with a high level of initiative.
- Writing skills that can persuade or instruct.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and central reservation systems (Open Destinations and Salesforce an asset)
- Minimal travel required.
- Bilingual (English/French or Italian/English).
Do not hesitate to apply to this amazing opportunity!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 28 de junio de 2022An excellent Technical Sales Food Ingredients role has become available at a well-established distribution company in Barcelona.
Banda salarial: €40,000 - €60,000 anualmenteUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 22 de junio de 2022Seleccionamos un responsable comercial para el servicio de operación y mantenimiento (SAT) de una importante multinacional fabricante de producto eléctrico ubicada en Granollers.