Retail Director - Lujo
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Lluis de la Riva
Fecha de publicación 8 de septiembre de 2022madrid sales/direccion-comercial 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 fashion Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Company: New international icon of luxury and haute cuisine in the heart of Madrid. Luxury department store and gastronomy concept unique in Spain, offering visitors a global experience of fashion, luxury, gastronomy, exclusive services.
What are we looking for:
A natural, personable yet dynamic and structured commercial leader, you are just as comfortable inspiring your team and hosting clients as you are using data and analytics to dive deeper into setting specific plans and objectives to drive performance and growth.
You will have a deep understanding of P+L and commercial accountability alongside being commercially savvy and internationally aware of trends and patterns across Luxury retail, lifestyle and consumer.
You will be responsible for the consistent delivery of the retail, client and employee engagement strategy to achieve business goals whilst being an ambassador for the company.
You will need to have a strong understanding of high-net-worth client and their lifestyle. You need strong stakeholder management skills at all levels as this role will regularly interact with senior colleagues across this special department store and external luxury brand partners. You will have proven experience of client or business development and the skill to translate this coach others and build effective ways of working to enable your client focused team to do the same.
Sales & Service:
- Implement the retail sales and service strategy through the consistent delivery of agreed actions.
- The Retail Director must train, challenge, motivate, encourage and constructively guide the store managers and the team as he/she is responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are implemented, solving any problems that may arise quickly and courteously.
- Monitor the company sales and service results; maximise performance through setting stretching but achievable goals for all team members.
- Instil a culture of exceptional customer service through the team by constantly pushing the boundaries to enhance sales and service performance; empower all employees to do everything necessary to satisfy the customers within given parameters.
Commercial, performance and analysis:
- Use all available tools to analyse sales performance weekly and monthly; review and take corrective action where necessary.
- Provide qualitative feedback to the Managing Director on all merchandise issues, customer feedback and employee opinion and agree any next steps.
- Build effective working relationships with all tenants in the department store.
- Actively monitor competitor activity and react accordingly.
- Accountable for owning and driving the company to exceed business expectations.
- Demonstrate effective management by flexing between coaching and directive leadership as appropriate.
- Responsible for the overall employee engagement with a focus on commitment and involvement to the department store.
Planning & organising
Resilience & Composture
Integrity & Trust
Delivers great performance
Planning and Organizing
Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Proven success achieved in a P&L leading role in a global retail environment
A masters degree or professional qualification within a relevant field
Strong retail knowledge and experience (minimum 5 years)
Passion for developing and leading teams
Excellent communication and motivation skills
Fully fluent in English
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: MadridFecha de publicación: 26 de agosto de 2022We are looking for a Head of Sales in a disruptive startup that connects influencers, multinationals and global agencies efficiently creating technology. As a Head of Sales, you will mainly be responsible for planning, executing and implementing different sales strategies.