Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Ignacio Cuadrado
Fecha de publicación: 23 de octubre de 2023madrid sales/direccion-comercial 2023-10-23 2023-12-22 fashion Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
At Robert Walters we are looking for a Head of Retail Spain for one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies
As a Head of Retail Director Spain you are a member of the extended management team of the Company and you will report into the Retail Director Western Europe Hub. Furthermore you will have a close link with all your retail colleagues within Europe and worldwide. Together with the three Key Account Area Managers of Spain (ECI, DOS, Outlet) you are responsible for all our Retail Stores, Shop in Shops and Outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all Retail POS in Spain (11 Boutiques DOS, 78 Shop-in-shops (ECI) and 7 outlets).
• 83M€ Net Sales and approx.
• Drive profitable Retail Growth through productivity improvements and network expansion.
• Sets the standards of Next Level retail and ensures the number one priority of all sales associates is the customer and delivering superior customer experience.
• Leads a team of 3 Key Account Area Managers and 1 training retail manager.
• Create and manage a team based environment with staff and continually evolve developing a positive atmosphere within the department.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work closely together with Merchandise, VM & Retail Operations teams in the market.
• Working with merchandising team, monitor in flows of assigned product categories, while managing inventory levels in line with business levels.
• Manages daily replenishment of back stocked product to the sales floor, as well as maintaining a clean and organized back stock room.
• Refine omni-channel strategies to continuously deliver a seamless end-to-end customer experience that spans both online and stores.
• Develops, grows and maintains network of retail apparel relationships.
• Evaluate, execute, and manage any third party or temporary shop-in-shop or pop-up opportunities.
• Establishes & implements store procedures established by the company, ensuring all the necessary tasks are performed in a timely fashion.
• Proven Track Record of growing and optimizing retail operations in a Monobrand environment, preferably fashion or Luxury Fashion.
• A reputation for creating a high performing culture that consistently delivers results.
• Proven leadership ability, as well as strength in building internal partnerships.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years in the Spanish Market.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in Spanish and English. Any additional market-specific language e.g. French or German is desirable.
• Well established professional network in the Spanish market.
• Flexible, stress resistant, accurate, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented.
• Extensive sophisticated cross-cultural communication skills and a high level of commitment.
• Empathic and collaborative leadership style.
• Hands On Mentality.
• Willingness to travel.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.