Business Sales Consultant
Consultant Clara Aizpún
Date posted 17 de octubre de 2016
Our client, a FMCG Multinational company is looking for: Sales Representatives located at Lisboa and Oporto.
The main duties that sales representatives will have to develop are:
- Understand Consumer and Market dynamics, analysing consumers behaviour and benchmarking direct competitors.
- Translate customer data analyse in drive business decisions, thanks to Retail performance study and the identification of how to improve brand’s performance in-store and seller’s recommendation.
- Manage relationship with clients in order to implement marketing plans in POS.
- Develop promotional and merchandising activities following the Field Force team guidelines.
- Collaborate in store activities, including POS materials and promotions.
We’re searching for candidates with a Degree in Marketing/Business Administration with, at least, a three years experience in a sales position developing merchandising activities.
Sales experience in FMCG multinationals companies is a must.
Fluent English and Portuguese is mandatory.
Candidates should be recognized to be empathic, team players, good networkers, multitask, results oriented and active listeners. They should also be analytical with strategic vision, communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number: 260530