Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 15 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Fashion - Premium Lingerie company is looking for a Key Account Manager for the ECI account and other wholesalers accounts in the Iberian Market, based in Madrid.
About the KAM role:
The Key Account Manager is a key role as it will be responsible for managing the whole relationship with El Corte Inglés, and other strategic wholesalers accounts.
- Manage, recruit, develop, train and mentor the dedicated team to ensure getting the best out of them.
- Benchmark the market and competitors in order to define key strategic decisions.
- Be an active field asset part for defining sales innovation strategy.
- Negotiation of business agreements.
- Negotiation of commercial spots for existing brands and for new ones.
- Realize sales analysis, budgets and sales target for each brand, as well as define KPIS for the teams.
- Coordination with the Marketing, Visual Merchandising and Trade Marketing departments.
The Key Account Manager should have a successful experience in premium or exclusive prêt-à-porter Lingerie, Textile, Cosmetics, Jewellery and/or Accessory brands.
A previous experience managing wholesalers account such as El Corte Inglés is mandatory for this position. The knowledge of the franchise channel could be an asset.
Skills should include: Excellent negotiation and communication skills; ability to manage, develop and administer operating budgets. Autonomy, adaptability and innovation abilities are key to success. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, hands-on and have a strategic vision, being goal-oriented and proactive. Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish, knowledge of French and/or Italian is a plus.
Benefits include: Salary + 15% bonus.
If you consider yourself to be a suitable candidate and you want to continue developing your professional career in a well-known growing company, don't hesitate and apply now!