Patient Experience Manager
Consultant Nicolas Gallego
Date posted 28 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Multinational healthcare Company specialized in Oncology is searching for its Patient Experience Manager in order to support its growth in the national market.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main duties of the role will be:
- To help maintain optimum relationships with the patient community and patient advocacy groups.
- To enhance the individualized approach to patient care that defines the commitment of the Company.
- To act as the liaison between the Patient and all the cross functional working teams in order to develop innovative solutions to meet the dynamic needs of the patients.
- To work with the Marketing and Communications departments in order to enhance a greater patient experience.
- To organize events and meetings with patients and medical societies to know about their experiences and possible points of improvement.
- Meeting up with patient family members and friends in order to enhance their experience.
For this position, we’re looking for a mid-senior profile with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally the healthcare sector. Experience must be related within the Healthcare sector. A Degree or Master´s in psychology is a strong asset.
Bilingual English is mandatory, and the candidate must have great communication skills.
If you consider yourself to be the candidate for this position, have those great communication skills and really like to get along with patients to make their treatment pathways greater, don’t wait and apply for this new position.