Customer Support Team Leader (Swedish Bilingual Speaker)
Consultant Carolina Calvillo
Date posted 14 de marzo de 2017
Consolidated and International Gaming Company with Headquarters in Spain, is searching for Customer Support Team Leaders based in Malta.
About the rol of Customer Support Team Leader (Swedish native speaker):
Reporting to Support Manager in Malta, Customer Support Team Leader requires the combination of execution skills; one one hand the Team Lear will be able to carry out any of the standard CS agents's taks with high level of competence, but on the other hand this role will be able to monitor/coordinate the team (training, knowledge and company´s values).
His/her main responsabilities will be:
- Execute and coordinate daily CS tasks, such a contacts with players through all Support communication channels.
- Making sure that these tasks are done in the right time, following the proccesses and according to the Company values.
- Defining working priorities together with the Line Manager and ensuring the wel-functioning of the processes in place.
- Providing content to the CS department, such as email / SMS / chat templates, CS procedures’ documentation, speeches to players over the phone. From time to time Team Leaders will help in the translation and localization tasks to make sure that the corporate and department content is adapted to local markets.
- Supporting the team by solving any queries and providing them with right knowledge
- Managing the bonus granting policy approved by company, understanding bonus’ mechanics and the different customer’s segments & profiles.
- Keeping updated on the launch of new games, products, processes and services at Company and informing the team accordingly.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department to ensure quality in promotions, campaigns and offers to players.
- Managing the CS team shifts schedule.
- Reporting: the team leader will support the line manager on reporting the department performance and CS KPIs.
This role of Customer Support Team Leader will require the following skills and requirements :
Swedish Bilingual and Advanced level in English. Oral and written tests during the selection process will be required; Office: Word, Excel & Power Point; Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, will be required to provide the team with the right content according to the company values; Knowledge of the iGaming industry is a plus.
Aren't you located in Malta yet? Looking for new opportunities in this sunny country? Apply for this role today!! You could send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org