Customer Development Manager (Indirect Trade)
Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 14 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An important FMCG Company, with a strong performance in the Iberian market and very solid presence in Personal and Home Care products, is looking for a Customer Development Manager (Indirect Trade).
About the role:
The Customer Development Manager is responsible for the development of the business and to drive and secure the growth of the company in the most profitable way for the Indirect Trade customers belonging to the chains EMD, IFA and GPD.
Reporting to the Customer Development Team Leader Spain, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement a Channel Account Plan and a Customer Strategy, defining clusters and respective strategies, ensuring that all the KPI’s are achieved;
- Negotiate Customer contracts, including annual negotiation and store investments;
- Monitor and challenge competitors and their customer/product portfolio;
- Manage a Pricing Strategy to maximize distribution and customer margin;
- Manage the Volume, Net Sales and Margin targets on a monthly base
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure minimum DSO and the account receivables reconciliation;
- Provide and supervise the Demand Planning, including monthly forecast and weekly changes, in order to secure a high customer service level and to efficiently respond to customers requests;
- Coordinate and supervise external sales team (5 sales representatives), ensuring the stores sales basics implementation and maximum ROI.
With a Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing, a minimum of 7 years working experience in FMCG is required, having negotiated with the Chains IFA, Euromadi and GPD, and with their associated chains. Mandatory fluent level of English.
He/She will have to demonstrate high negotiation and selling skills, orientation to results, P&L managing experience and good communication skills with the ability to network and influence the whole Retail Matrix (Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, etc.).