Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 15 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An international Cosmetics company with global presence is looking for a Key Account Manager for the Spanish market, based in Madrid.
About the KAM role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the KAM will be responsible for the management and development of the main accounts (large retailers, perfumeries, etc.), positioning the different brands according to the company's strategy and target.
The KAM's main responsabilities will be:
- Negotiating commercial plans and business agreements according to the defined targets and budget.
- Monitoring sales, analysing stock and developing forecasts on a regular basis.
- Benchmarking the market and competitors in order to define key strategic decisions.
- Building the positioning of the different brands in each retailer, in terms of image and visibility.
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Trade Marketing departments in order to ensure the best activation on the POS/E-Commerce.
With a Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar, the perfect candidate must have senior experience (at least 5 years) in a Sales role within the Cosmetics sector, and a deep knowledge of the Large Retailers channel (Alcampo, Carrefour, ECI...). Previous experience in well-known multinational companies is a plus, and high level of English is a must.
If you consider yourself to have strong commercial skills, strategic vision and results-oriented mind, don't hesitate and apply right now!