KAM Retail/Textil España
Consultant Marta De Camps
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-30 retail Madrid ES 28004 EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
International Textile company with global presence is looking for a Key Account Manager for the Spanish market, based in Madrid.
About the KAM role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the KAM will be responsible for the management and development of the main accounts (ECI and wholesale), positioning the brand and products according to the company's strategy and target.
The KAM's main responsibilities will be:
- Negotiating commercial plans and business agreements according to the defined targets and budget.
- Monitoring sales, analysing stock and developing forecasts on a regular basis.
- Benchmarking the market and competitors in order to define key strategic decisions.
- Building the positioning of the brand in each retailer, in terms of image and visibility.
- Coordinating with the Export direction.
With a Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar, the perfect candidate must have senior experience (at least 7 years) in a Sales role within the Retail sector and deep knowledge of the textile sector.
High level of English and/or French is a must.
If you consider yourself to have strong commercial skills, strategic vision and results-oriented mind, don't hesitate and apply right now!