Consultant Maria Ruiz-Mateos
Date posted 8 de mayo de 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 fmcg Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
International Cosmetics company with global presence is looking for a Key Account Manager for the Spanish market, based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the KAM will be responsible for the management and development of the main accounts (large retailers, perfumeries, etc.), positioning the different brands according to the company's strategy and target.
The KAM's main responsabilities will be:
- Negotiating commercial plans and business agreements according to the defined targets and budget.
- Monitoring sales, analysing stock and developing forecasts on a regular basis.
- Benchmarking the market and competitors in order to define key strategic decisions.
- Building the positioning of the different brands in each retailer, in terms of image and visibility.
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Trade Marketing departments in order to ensure the best activation on the POS/E-Commerce.
With a Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar, the perfect candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a Sales role within the FMCG sector and deep knowledge of the Cosmetics sector. Previous experience in well-known multinational companies is a plus, and high level of English is a must.
If you consider yourself to have strong commercial skills, strategic vision and results-oriented mind, don't hesitate and apply right now!