Business Account Manager - Material audiovisual profesional
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Lluis de la Riva
Fecha de publicación 9 de mayo de 2022madrid sales/account-management 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 sales Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the European Sales Manager the Partner Account Manager will be in charge of establishing and developing partner relations, and sales through strategic partner accounts assigned, for Visual product categories and in Iberia.
- Conducts and follows up a demand oriented training for partners, to ensure understanding of the products’ value proposition.
- Provides accurate business plan and sales forecasts, and prepare PSI reporting, by analyzing and maintaining project pipeline.
- Initiates, develops and implements partner related marketing plans and activities.
- Allocates marketing budget, material and resources, monitors results and achievements, and creates respective reports.
- Identifies, develops and follows up on sales opportunities, allocates leads to the partners, and ensures adequate management.
- Develops and prepares offers and new projects, together with KAMs and partners.
- Initiates and develops relationships with ISVs and system integrators to enhance solutions sales approach.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent practical and vocational knowledge and experience.
- 2 to 8 years of relevant experience in the field of professional Visual products.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Spanish on a native speaker level.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise.
- Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques .
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management.
- Ability to apply financial or technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision.
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function.
- Challenger approach.
Experience in Business and Account Development in B2B is essential.
Very strong communication and negotiation skills, hunter mentality.
Excellent understanding of TCO and ROI to sell based around value.
To be cost effective in all contracts and purchasing undertaken in the department.
- Proactively look to take cost out of department / business through efficiency and automation
Quality and Compliance
Compliance with Panasonic’s Quality Processes.
Compliance with Panasonic’s Policies and Procedures.
Partaking of all corporate requirements e.g. ISM. CSR, Antibribary & Corruption, Competition Law
Bench Marking activities
Administrative / Miscellaneous
Undertaking of any project within the skill set of the position.
Attendance of required training.
Undertaking of business trips.
Health, Safety and statutory compliance
Comply with all required policies and procedures (central and local ones).
Comply with Health & Safety Policies.
Always keep safety in mind and act in a safe manner.
Ensure H&S breaches are reported.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: MadridFecha de publicación: 14 de junio de 2022Desde la División de Tech & Digital de Robert Waters estamos buscando un Key Account Manager para un importante fabricante de cloud security solutions.