International Product Trainer (Sector Beauty)
Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 8 de agosto de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational company, leader of the Beauty industry, is looking for an International Salesforce Product Trainer, based in Madrid but available to travel worldwide. His/her mission will be to transmit product knowledge, brand image and brand values to the sales team, in order to motivate the team and increase the sales.
Having support from the Marketing team and the Area Managers, as International Trainer, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing all the training of new launches and catalogs and of the brand, both for the national and international market.
- Preparing the annual national and international training calendar together with the Marketing department and ensuring its adequate implementation.
- Designing the Training plan of ECI, together with the KAM ECI and with the Director of Marketing
- Keeping track of the formations and analysis of the results obtained
- Management and control of the training budget
- Visiting stands to ensure proper sales techniques (correct transmission of the image and values of the brands) and to identify future training needs
With a Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or similar, you will have to bring at least 3 years of experience in a sales field role within the Beauty industry. High level of English and availability to travel are a must.
If you're looking for an exciting ternational opportunity and want to join a leading firm, don't hesitate and apply now!