MSL Portugal/Norte España
Consultant Rodrigo Palomares
Date posted 8 de agosto de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Pharmaceutical company is looking for a dedicated MSLs that will establish, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with KOLs in the north of Spain.
- Facilitate medical and scientific information exchange with the medical community
- Provide accurate and non-promotional scientific information relating to licensed and unlicensed products and indications following unsolicited requests from HCPs
- Answer medical/technical enquiries from HCPs by the retrieval, evaluation and presentation of high quality information using in-house and external sources, in a timely manner
- Provide relevant education to HCPs in line with Hub and Spoke medical plans
- Develop long term/robust peer-to-peer relationships and advocacy with KOLs, for the purpose of ethical and high-level exchange of scientific information.
- Assessing the clinical and environment and patient treatment pathways
- Work with local patient organizations in collaboration with affiliate Stakeholder Engagement team and regional Public Affairs to educate about the disease area and advances in patient care.
- Support therapeutic experts in developing concepts and protocols for SRAs / IITs / registries that support orphan drug therapies.
- Identify potential investigators for research, speakers and consultants
- Provide internal support through education and training of colleagues as required
- Liaise closely with the internal teams (Medical Information Team, Pharmacovigilance, and rest of colleagues) when required.
MD/Physician with solid medical/technical background and proven competences in influencing skills and clinical research insight, business and market knowledge.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer to peer, credible relationships, with medical experts/decision makers
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information in a credible and engaging manner
- Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms
- Strong personal integrity and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills
- Able to effectively contribute and work on multifunctional teams
- Must be able to adapt, organise, prioritise and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!