KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North East Spain - Medical Devices
Consultant Mario Armona
Date posted 28 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational Company dedicated to the development and commercialization of Medical Devices is searching for its KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North-East Spain in order to support its growth in the national market.
Reporting to the Industrial Sales Manager, the KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North-East Spain will be responsible of developing new sales channels, supporting existing clients, developing new business and creating a strategic supplier alliance. The KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North-East Spain main functions will be to:
- Open up new clients, finding distribution, prescription and sales channels. Establish and maintain major account relationships in order to achieve annual sales objectives (growth, revenue, margin) for the defined product ranges
- Develop the Operational Plan and execute it effectively to maximize the sales, in coordination with the Business Development and Sales & Marketing teams.
- Contact and visit our clients in order to renew standing orders and reagent pricing agreements for key contracts by their due date
- Provide marketing and competitive information to Corporate and Field organizations, having a complete understanding of each Key Account’s business needs
- Attempt to seminars and fairs related to the company´s sector
For this position we require a level professional with a minimum of 3 years´ business-to-business and/or corporate account sales experience with strong understanding & integration of the strategic selling process and contract management. A degree in Pharmacy, a Bio Science/Business discipline or equivalent is preferred.
The KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North-East Spain will have significant experience in territory sales and full knowledge of the product line and its application. Under the guidance of more experience National Key Account Managers will learn how to build and cement strong client relationships that support long term sales objectives.
A high English level is mandatory, and good ICT skills is a must.
If you’re recognised to have ability to judge competitive response to sales strategy and make appropriate adjustments, excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to connect Marketing and Sales the KAM Iberia / Sales Delegate North-East Spain position is made for you. If you also are result oriented, have a good strategic mind and impressive negotiation skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Spain, with availability to travel up to 40% of the time.