Store Manager in a Chocolate Cafe (MALTA)
Consultant Lidia Campos
Date posted 11 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-112019-04-21 hospitality-and-catering Malta MT EUR 30000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Excellent opportunity to work as a Store Manager in cozy Chocolate Café located in Malta.
The Store Manager in the Chocolate Café will organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Chocolate Café
- Hire and onboard new wait staff and baristas
- Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment as well as sell the gourmet products of the store.
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed.
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses.
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences (for example vegan coffee drinks).
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy.
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Work experience as a Cafe Manager.
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines.
- Experience on sales.
- Good math skills.
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Customer service attitude.
- High school diploma.
- Additional certification (e.g. in Business Administration or Hospitality) is a plus.
- Must speak English (maltese or Italian language is a plus).
If you are willing to look for new opportunities overseas, do not hesitate to apply to this job! You like new changes, we are waiting for you!