Sales Operations Manager
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 5 de enero de 2017
A rapidly growing gaming organization is seeking to recruit for its Madrid Offices a talented Sales Operations Manager responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation, sales forecasting and sales support functions.
About the Sales Director position
Reporting to the Business Manager, the Sales Operations Manager main duties will be to:
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company core services and products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations
- Manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds monthly sales performance metrics
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most generalbusiness issues
- Analyse performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
For this position based in Madrid, you will provide a 5+ years experience in a Sales Operations role, within Digital, Gaming or eSports industry. With a strong expertise defining Sales Support goals and Strategic plans, you are a doer, a good communicator as well as an active listener.
You will provide excellent analyzing, forecast and management skills, and a proactive attitude both with internal and external partners.
Fluent English is mandatory, German is a strong plus.
If you’re looking for a new and challenging role within a high-speed growth industry, don’t’ wait anymore and apply to this Sales Operations Manager position.