Consultant Ivan Jimenez
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Director in a e-commerce company based in Barcelona.
- Commercial Director with lots of sales- and networking experience in the Spanish leisure and e-commerce sector
- Possesses a great network to open lots of doors and partnerships with chains of hotels/restaurants/other leisure or e-commerce related companies
- Ability to lead teams, thrive in teamwork, is results-oriented and used to working under pressure
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new relationships with C*/ top-level contacts in the leisure and e-commerce world in Spain
- Responsible for the overall provider relationships across the categories, from contacting new providers to building relationships with our existing 600+ partners
- Define business goals for providers
- Bookmark business objectives for each area and each vendor under its responsibility, and the means of achievement, evaluation and control
- Define incentive programs for our commercial teams to ensure compliance with the objectives of sales and product margins
- Collect and analyze information on the evolution of demand for products and competition
- Identify new business opportunities with innovative ideas to the market
- Control and manage the budget ensuring optimization of the commercial departments
- Measure and analyze the profitability of activities undertaken
- Day-to-day management of the team, motivate and development of the team under his responsibility
Education: Higher education (preferably oriented leisure-related, economic/online, business, commercial and sales); 7-12 years of experience in the Spanish leisure and e-commerce industry; Languages: Spanish native, English medium level; Deep understanding of the leisure and e-commerce business.
Join a fast-growing, international and dynamic project in Barcelona with a talented team coming from top e-commerce companies; Availability for occasional travel; Business hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Reports directly to the CEO.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!